Re: [leafnode-list] IPv6 patch and question

Arkadiusz Mi¶kiewicz wrote:

> And question: where is CVS repository with leafnode (if such repo exist,
> if not I can create one at cvs.pld.org.pl).

There is no CVS of the currently developed version of Leafnode, only
a rather old CVS tree which probably will be gone for good soon.

I am not sure whether I want a CVS tree. I am already quite overwhelmed
with patches (which will find their way into the main leafnode distribution,
although quite slowly).

Thanks for the patch, and sorry for the late reply (and the possible
mangling of your last name),

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */