Re: [leafnode-list] IPv6 patch and question

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, Cornelius Krasel wrote:

> I am not sure whether I want a CVS tree. I am already quite overwhelmed
> with patches (which will find their way into the main leafnode distribution,
> although quite slowly).
Can you put these patches on ftp/web page ?

> Thanks for the patch, and sorry for the late reply
at http://www.misiek.eu.org/ipv6/leafnode-1.9.4-ipv6fix-010999.patch.gz
there is updated patch:
+nntpd:
+=====
+310899: removed old IPv6 code
+310899: added 'X-Leafnode-NNTP-Posting-Host:' header. We don't
+       create 'NNTP-Posting-Host:' because some servers dont like
+       such header in post.
+
+fetchnews:
+280899: fixed segfault (changed hnames[i] to hnames[h])
+

--
Arkadiusz Mi¶kiewicz        http://www.misiek.eu.org/
PLD/Linux [IPv6 enabled]       http://www.pld.org.pl/