Re: [leafnode-list] fetch won't download subscribed groups

On Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 07:13:13AM -0700, Jeff Grossman wrote:

> You are running a pretty old version of Leafnode.  The current version is
> 1.9.4 with a 1.10beta2 version available as well.  I would recommend
> upgrading.  I am not sure the url of the home page for Leafnode, but I know
> you can download it from Freshmeat.net.

There is a slink version of the current Debian unstable package (which I
maintain) at ftp://ftp.tardis.ed.ac.uk/users/broonie/debian .  It should
work fine, although I've not tested it at all.  There were a lot of bugs
in earlier versions of fetch, and I'd also strongly recommend upgrading.

Please, if you have a problem with a Debian package could you report it
via the Debian bug tracking system?  It helps us keep a track of
problems in the distribution and means that program authors don't get
bothered when we make silly packaging mistakes.

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/