Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode keeps hanging ?

On 23 Sep, Stefan Rodenburg wrote:

[Very long SNIP]
> hello all,
> Sep 20 00:15:04 ghosttown fetchnews[29762]: Unable to opendir out.going:

I'm not an expert on Leafnode (It's worked very well for me), but that
line looks odd.  opendir() doesn't fail unless there are some
permission problems on the dir it's trying to open.  What are the
permissions on out.going?  Does it have something like drwxr-xr-x?  Is
it owned by your "news" (or equivalent) user?

--
 | |/  | | | _ | | | mailto:kwalker@xxxxxxxx               |