[leafnode-list] Fetch

Hello,

I have a couple of questions.  I was running fetch manually, but the fetch
run was taking too long.  What is the proper way to terminate fetch?

Also, I finally let fetch make a complete run, but now I have a bunch of
files in my in.coming folder, it never appeared to do the overview file
thing.

I have been running fetch for many months with no problems.  It just started
with this one fetch run I tried to do.  I am running the 1.10b2 version.

Thanks,
Jeff

p.s.  Is there anyway to make fetch do that overview file thing at the end
without going through a whole run?

-----
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)