Re: [leafnode-list] Stop fetching groups

"Greisberger Christophe" <greisberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> What shall I do to stop leafnode from fetching newsgroups that I don't
> read anymore?  Is is automatic after some time?

Unless you call fetchnews (fetch in older releases) with the "don't
unsubscribe" command-line option.

> Do I have to delete /var/spool/news/interesting.groups/the.news.group.name

You can do so to stop fetching that group immediately, you'd preferably
so that while fetchnews is not running.

Hi! I'm the infamous .signature virus!
Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!