Re: [leafnode-list] 1.9.5?

krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:

> Well, if trying to release an 1.9.5 at the end of this month -- which
> features should be added?

Would it be possible to separate posting to the upstream server from
fetchnews?

I run fetchnews from cron in the wee hours.  Then I read my newsgroups when
I have time during the day.  If I read an interesting article and want to
follow up, I have a dilemma.  I hate to wait until the following night for
my followup to be posted but I also hate to tie up bandwidth to fetch new
articles a second time.  It would be very nice to be able to just post my
followup without fetching new articles.

I'm sure it's too much to ask you to put that in the next release, but
could it go on the TODO list?

--

Bud Rogers <budr@xxxxxxxxxxx>