Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode-1.9.5b2

Jeff Grossman wrote:

> I just got the following warning when running make from a Redhat 6.1 system:
>
> /fetchnews.c: In function `nntpactive':
> /fetchnews.c:1062: warning: `%y' yields only last 2 digits of year

This is something which is unavoidable. However, one should probably
put a remark into the INSTALL regarding it.

Ron Rosson got a warning when compiling newsq on FreeBSD. It later
crashed indeed on him. Can anyone else on this list reproduce this?
(I can't.) The warning concerns the printf() statement which produces
the newsq output, but I don't remember the exact wording of the
message.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */