Re: FW: [leafnode-list] leafnode-1.9.5beta1 available

Jeff Grossman wrote:

> Why did you tell me to put debugmode = 1 at the end of my config file if I
> did not like the config messages?  Now, I got every single command put into
> my log file.  I just want to get rid of the config: lines that show up in
> the log.

Remove the "debugmode = 1" line entirely. The "config: server is ..." entries
will be gone from the logfile in 1.9.5 final (I just found out that they were
logged with LOG_INFO instead of LOG_DEBUG).

--Corne "I hate to maintain two versions of software at the same time" lius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */