Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode-1.9.5b2

Hi,

On UnixWare 7 I have some problems to install the beta2:

There is an error in config.log:

UX:acomp: ERROR: "configure", line 1261: undefined struct/union member:
tm_gmtoff
configure: failed program was:
#line 1251 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

#include <time.h>
int main() {

	time_t now;
	long gmtoff;
	struct tm gmt;
	now = time(0);
	gmt = *(gmtime(&now));
	gmtoff = gmt.tm_gmtoff;
; return 0; }

I'm getting the following compiler warning

UX:acomp: WARNUNG: "./nntpd.c", Zeile 1380: Warnung: Argument ist mit
Prototyp nicht kompatibel:  Arg Nr.3

make install complains for existing files/directories (1.9.4) and aborts
during the creation of the message.id directory structure. So I decided
to rename the message.id and replace the newly created structure after
installation with the old one. This seems to work fine. The only problem
is, that I can't connect to the leafnode anymore. After downgrading to
1.9.4, everything works fine again.

Did I something wrong or have I forgotten anything (I restarted inetd)?
--

Stefan Bauer