[leafnode-list] leafnode-1.9.5b4

I would appreciate if people with BSD-based systems, Linux on Alphas
and other people who can have file sizes > 2 GB could test-drive
this version, especially newsq. It has a workaround for the bug in
autoconf-2.13 (thanks to Akim Demaille <akim@xxxxxxxx> for providing it)
which prevented configure from properly detecting the size of off_t.

The beta is available at the usual place, i.e.
	ftp://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/pub/leafnode-1.9.5b4.tar.gz

If newsq runs fine and there are no other problems, I'll release this
version as 1.9.5 final.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */