[leafnode-list] leafnode-1.9.5-final?

I finally managed to solve the newsq problem. I also fixed most of the
warnings that were posted to the list by Bruno Rohee <br@xxxxxxxxxx>.
Therefore, I am fairly confident that I can now release leafnode-1.9.5
(actually, I already uploaded it to metalab.unc.edu). However, if you
find any new bugs, I probably have to make another version... (keep
fingers crossed that this is not necessary).

Leafnode-1.9.5 is available from
	ftp://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/pub/leafnode-1.9.5.tar.gz

Thanks to all of you who did beta testing, reported bugs or contributed
code. Without you, the only system where leafnode runs flawlessly would
probably be my own...

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */