[leafnode-list] 1.9.5 not fetching?

	While it seems to work for most groups, it's dying in a few.  In
one case Its considering articles 2050 to 2088 (actually only 35 in
total).  It proceeds to reject messages 2050 to 2072 (only 21 actually
there), and stops with "ncf.announce: 0 articles fetched, 21 killed.

	The /var/spool/news/leaf.node/news.ncf.carleton.ca file says
"ncf.announce: 2089".  I edited the file and changed it to 2072, ran
fetchnews, and it came.  All except for 2088.  I edit the file back to
2086, run fetchnews, and I finally get the last message.

	I'm running Debian 2.1r2 with glibc1, kernel 2.2.13.  My news
server I just mentionned.  I'm attaching my config file, and message 2088,
in case that matters (it has non-english characters).

--------------------
server = news.ncf.carleton.ca
username = an972
password = pbbbh

supplement = cnews.corel.com

expire = 14                             # unread thread exipiry
groupexpire ncf.admin = 5               # remove 5 day old messages
groupexpire ott.forsale.other = 5
groupexpire ncf.sigs.sports.hunting = 60
groupexpire ncf.sigs.arts.blues = 60
groupexpire ncf.sigs.sports.martial-arts = 60
initialfetch = 50                       # when subscribing to new group
maxfetch = 500                          # from any one group
maxcrosspost = 5                        # else don't fetch
maxage = 35                             # oldest message fetched
maxbytes = 40000                        # don't fetch big messages
timeout_long = 30                       # allowable days inactive for
group
timeout_short = 14                      # - if only looked at once