[leafnode-list] fetchnews problem retrieving article bodies

Hi.

I'm running

RedHat 5.2
leafnode 1.9.5 (just installed today from 1.9.4)
slrn 0.9.4.3

I set up leafnode awhile back and seem to be having a problem retrieving
the bodies for articles. I posted a test message to comp.os.linux.misc and
saw the subject the next time fetchnews was run. I selected it and got the
standard message about the article being marked for download. The next
time I ran fetchnews, the subject didn't show up, so I went and did an
'unread' on it. Instead of having the body of the message, I got the
message about the article already being marked for download.

It's kind of hit-or-miss whether I get article bodies or not. I haven't
noticed a pattern.

Another problem, possibly related is that some articles that have bodies
aren't related at all to their subject lines. I posted to
comp.os.linux.misc about my problem of not getting some article bodies,
and after a while of getting no article body, I finally got one, but for a
different article!!

Thanks in advance for any help.