Re: [leafnode-list] 1.9.5 not fetching?

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
] Please try the following patch and tell me if it works:
..
] It appears to me that fetchnews will not fetch all articles if it has
] killed something by age, lines or other during the run.

	Yes, my kills are by age (some low-traffic groups).  And despite
it not getting proper messages, it would set the marker at the latest
message.  Your patch did the trick.  Bravo! (wish I knew the German word).

	  The only comment I have is that the "NN more up in the air"
messages don't take into account the killed messages. That, and articles
for new groups are stored starting as #2.  Superficial, I admit.

..
Killed article 489 (38 > 35 =  maxage).
ncf.sub.freeplan.tech: receiving article 491 (47 more up in the air)
storing <382C3FEC.58F270F7@xxxxxx>: ncf.sub.freeplan.tech
.as article 2 in ncf.sub.freeplan.tech
ncf.sub.freeplan.tech: receiving article 490 (46 more up in the air)
storing <80d2gc$a95@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:  ncf.sub.freeplan.tech
.as article 3 in ncf.sub.freeplan.tech
ncf.sub.freeplan.tech:  2 articles fetched, 46 killed
..