Re: [leafnode-list] gnus quit working after upgrade of leafnode

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 rskoss@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I just upgraded leafnode to 1.9.7, and gnus quit working entirely. The
> group buffer apprears as a blank screen.

Update -- after restarting xemacs, it is now hanging with the message
"Reading active file from localhost via nntp..."

> Can anyone help? I did make update during the install, but was greeted
> with the following error:
>
> [root@localhost leafnode-1.9.7]# make update
> Re-sorting groupinfo file...
> ./update.sh: /usr/local/leafnode-1.9.7/lsort: No such file or directory
> Done.
> [root@localhost leafnode-1.9.7]#
>
> Is this the source of my problems?

I'm an idiot. I admit that freely. While I did a make install and a make
update, I failed to first run make. Duh.

--
Robert Koss, Ph.D.  | Object Mentor, Inc.    | Tel: (800) 338-6716
Senior Consultant   | 14619 N Somerset Cr    | Fax: (847) 918-1023