RE: [leafnode-list] groups always listed as new

Hi Jeff, welcome to us Europeans who never sleep :)

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Jeff Grossman wrote:
> I know this is not your problem, but you should download the latest Tin.
> They have released version 1.4 now.  Go to www.tin.org to get the latest
> code.

Did you recommend that I downloaded the latest Leafnode too?  Good advice
all round, sorry, I still don't quite think at "Linux update speed" so I
put my trust in the software that came with the original distribution (
Slackware 4 ) a little too easily.

Now running Leafnode 1.9.7, and tin 1.4.1 is waiting to be installed
unless my current setup is of any use to the tin authors for bug finding.

--
Nick Drage, helping fill up the internet since 1993.

All it needs for evil to succeed
is for good people to keep buying the products.