Re: [leafnode-list] groups always listed as new

Robert Harrold wrote:

> Version 1.4.1 is out for Tin.  The changelog file mentions Leafnode.
>
> Frome the ChangeLog:
> BUG. fixed the newgroup during session hack which didn't work
>           with leafnode

This is yet another problem that tin and leafnode had with each other
(actually one of the rare cases where the bug was indeed in tin and not
in leafnode :-). It is, however, unrelated to the problem described by
Nick which was already fixed in later pre-1.4 versions (e.g. in
"Endemoniada" and "Preacher Man").

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */