Re: [leafnode-list] Groupinfo file possibly truncated or damaged: 0 1 0 -x-

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000 10:02:19 +0100 (MET), hai scritto:

>I'd try deleting your first line ( "cp groupinfo groupinfo.old" first )
>and then see how you get on.
yes, already done,
The
Groupinfo file possibly truncated or damaged:  0 1 0 -x-
disappears, but I still have the other error

>Leafnode isn't dealing with it?  Might be worth emailing news@xxxxxx with
>details.
They "usually" don't answer support questions...

>BTW - I see you're on kernel 2.0.33, I'm told that the speed difference
>between 2.0 and 2.2 kernels is very noticeable, should be worth upgrading. (
Leafnode runs on a machine that cannot beupgraded for now.

thanks.

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx