Re: [leafnode-list] Groupinfo file possibly truncated or damaged: 0

In previous mail, Cornelius Krasel spouted...

> The groupinfo.old is a remnant from your update to 1.9.6 and can be
> deleted. It should not be created again except if you invoke lsort
> or update.sh which is both not necessary.
>
> What do "df /var/spool/news/leaf.node" and
> "df -i /var/spool/news/leaf.node" say?

	Might I also suggest a quick file system check on the fs that
	holds the user's spool area?  I have seen similar when ext2
	(and even ufs-based) file systems are corrupt.

							John

--
"Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is each
man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man