Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode hangs up on me

jrd@xxxxxxxxxxxx (John R. Dennison) writes:

> In previous mail, Laura Conrad spouted...
> >
> > I don't understand why gdb is complaining about the debugging symbols,
> > because it looks to me like there are -g's everywhere there should be.
>
> 	Because 'make install' runs '/usr/bin/install' with the '-s'
> 	(strip) option set which strips debugging symbols.

Didn't we have a distinction between make install and make install-strip
already? I knew we had at least a Makefile switch, so it might help to
try

        make install STRIP=

Note there is nothing after the `='.

Hi! I'm the infamous .signature virus!
Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!