Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode hangs up on me

On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 06:41:18PM -0500, Laura Conrad wrote:

> I don't understand why gdb is complaining about the debugging symbols,
> because it looks to me like there are -g's everywhere there should be.

The binaries are all stripped during installation.  Comment out or edit
STRIP in the Makefile to get the symbols in the installed binaries, or
run the copy in the build directory.

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/