[leafnode-list] Problems posting articles

My problem:

Using leafnode 1.9.6 there is no problem
receiving articles and newsgroups.

In offline-mode:
But when I am writing a new message or a reply following
happens:
The file is saved in /var/spool/news/out.going like
for example 1518-9447.... and so on.
The content of this file seems to be o.k.

Then i go online and use the command fetchnews -P or
fetchnews -vvvv.
On the terminal i can see nothing depending on sending
my message - the folder /var/spool/news/out.going
gets empty.
But my message will not be posted somewhere.

What's wrong there ?

--
hde
Nik Spitzer