[leafnode-list] Ignoring newsgroup from now on. - Why?

First thanks for the solution to my earlier prob. It was caused by a
corrupted info file as you suspected.

I'm having problems with a ng I'm following.
Fetch gets me articles from alt.horror.cthulhu then goes on to consider
alt.folklore.ghost-stories but decides to "ignore X from now on" (where
X is the ng).

I've tried to unsub and resub to afgs but it doesn't work.
Any ideas as to why it does this?

M.

--
Martin Skjöldebrand, Chimbis Design