Re: [leafnode-list] Ignoring newsgroup from now on. - Why?

chimbis@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm having problems with a ng I'm following.
> Fetch gets me articles from alt.horror.cthulhu then goes on to consider
> alt.folklore.ghost-stories but decides to "ignore X from now on" (where
> X is the ng).
>
> I've tried to unsub and resub to afgs but it doesn't work.

What do you mean? If you select the newsgroup for subscription (and
possibly read one of the old articles, because dependent on your
newsreader just going into the group might not be sufficient), a file
/var/spool/news/interesting.groups/alt.folklore.ghost-stories
should be created. Is this there, or not?

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */