Re: [leafnode-list] dev-list (was: delaybody configurability)

On Sun, Jan 16, 2000 at 11:01:45PM +0000, Nick Drage wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
> > No. Should we create one? (Actually, I like it the way it is, but others
> > might complain.)
>
> This list is pretty low traffic, and speaking as an user and
> non-dev guy I'd be interested to see the dev talk, hope I could contribute
> a user's point of view, and learn something from the discussion.

I've kept most of the patches, code-snippets, suggestions, and
bug-reports (for (pre-)alpha versions) deliberately from this list. If
there is a broader interest in dev-matters I could change this. If not,
a dev-list might be a good thing because it could stimulate the
development process quite a bit. I don't know how many people are
actually trying and patching the 2.0a* versions and if this (and 1.9.x
development) constitutes actually enough traffic to make a ML sensible.
Cornelius?

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
I've found my niche.  If you're wondering why I'm not there, there was