Re: [leafnode-list] Intermittent inability to post with 1.9.7

If you look closely at the port in the FreeBSD ports tree there are no
patches to be added. (Thank you to the Author from making it compatible
for all OS's) So to make it easy just download the file and do The
following steps:
	md5 leafnode-1.9.9.tar.gz
	  (edit /usr/ports/news/leafnode/files/md5)
	edit The Makefile and chnge it to 1.9.9 instead of 1.9.7

then type make && make install.

This is one way to accomplish this. Hope it helps.

TTYL

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, David Marsh was heard blurting out: