Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews question

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your help, but at least -P was clear to me.

After your posting about the -l option, I made a little script, that I'm
running as a cron job in the meanwhile:

The script first looks in the out.going directory, if there is something
to post,
and then calls fetchnews -Pl. It works exactly like it should.

Stefan

--

Stefan Bauer