[leafnode-list] Filtering

Does leafnode's fetchnews use the filter file. I have created a couple of
filters that applyfilter sees but fetchnews doesn't. As I am on a dialup
connection, it would be nice if leafnode could see them. Example is:

(?m)^Newsgroups:.*[, ]uk\.adverts\.computer(?s).*^Subject:.*(?i)WTB

Basiclly it is a multi-line filter scanning uk.adverts.computer searching
for any subject line with WTB in it.

Fetchnews doesn't see it but applyfilter does.

Sean
--
Linux User: #124682 ICQ: 679813
My Current Uptime is 4d, 20h and 33m on Linux 2.2.14