Re: [leafnode-list] Low-volume groups

On 25 Jan, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> I'm subscribed to several extremely low-volume groups which sometimes
> go weeks without a single post.  Is it possible that the groups might
> get expired and removed from interesting.groups in between posts?  If
> so, is there anyway to prevent this from happening?

Oh, it's entirely possible that they'll get completely stripped between
posts.  But yes there is a way to prevent that.  In
/etc/leafnode/config, add something like this:

groupexpire name.of.group = days

So for something like alt.bbs.wwivx, you could set days to 120, but for
alt.sex.*, you could clear that trash out every 2 days.  It's up to you.

--
 | |/  | | | _ | | | mailto:kwalker@xxxxxxxx               |