[leafnode-list] Possible Timeout bug or is it?

This may not be 100% a timeout bug but it is a bug me thinks:

for the last 10 minutes I have been looking at:
Trying to connect to news.uklinux.net ... connected.

And it is still there. My timeout is set to 30.

Sean
--
Linux User: #124682 ICQ: 679813
My Current Uptime is 6d, 22h and 34m on Linux 2.2.14