Re: [leafnode-list] running leafnode and fetchnews

> Like I say, probably an inappropriate solution, but just maybe you've been
> logged in on the same shell for all this time - if the programs are in
> your path yet you can't get to them I expect it's going to be a weird
> solution :)

I've logged out to (spit) W95 and back in to Linux several times since I
installed leafnode...so I guess it's going to be a weird solution.

FWIW, /usr/sbin had to be added to the path. Prior to that, the command
fetchnews returned the message "command not found". After /usr/sbin was
added the message was "bash: fetchnews: command not found"

I'm frustrated enough to try the Bill Gates Solution: uninstall and
reinstall.

Thanks to all.
 --

Bob Holtzman