Re: [leafnode-list] 1.9.9 compile error

Jeff <jlmr@xxxxxxx> writes:

> i have been using leafnode 1.9.7 for a while and i had some free time so i
> thought i would go up to 1.9.9
> well it doesnt want to compile for me i saw no errors running configure but
> here is the make part
> /usr/include/bits/sigcontext.h:28: asm/sigcontext.h: No such file or directory
> make: *** [nntputil.o] Error 1
> [root@jlmr leafnode-1.9.9]#
>
> well now any hints or clues to what may be wrong would be great.

I assume you're using Linux. If not so, ignore this mail, it won't help
you.

If you're using Linux: Get the current kernel source (or at least the
include files, some distributors provide the includes separately for
shorter downloads), install them properly (i. e. to /usr/src/linux or
symlinked there). If that does not help, yet you have the complete
source tree, go to /usr/src/linux and run `make symlink' (or was it
symlinks? I don't quite recall.)

Hi! I'm the infamous .signature virus!
Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!