Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode 1.9.10

Jeff Grossman wrote:

> When was 1.9.10 released?  I never saw an announcement.

Yesterday (i.e. Feb 7th) evening. I forgot to send an announcement to
the list, probably because I was in a hurry...

If your 1.9.9 runs fine, there is no need for updating. But if your
1.9.9 causes you trouble, try the update. List of fixes is (as
always) at
	http://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/~krasel/ln.changes.html

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */