Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode.org

Phil Hunt wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
> > (Does Leafnode need a logo?)
>
> How about a picture of a leaf? It seems the obvious thing.

My designer capabilities suck; otherwise I would have thought of something
in that line.

> > As long as leafnode.org is not yet registered, you can have a look at the
> > new pages from
> > 	http://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/~krasel/leafnode/
>
> Can I suggest that you do something to the left frame, to make it more
> visually obvious that it is a separate frame? Like perhaps using
> a different background colour for it?

It's not a frame -- the whole page is a large table. I stole the
idea from the Roxen documentation. (Roxen is the webserver software
I use; available from http://www.roxen.com/.) One might consider some
greyish background...

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */