[leafnode-list] This List's Settings considered harmful (Reply-To:)

I just inadvertently replied to this list instead of to Cornelius
because this list uses Reply-To:-headers.

Please read why Reply-To: is considered harmful at:

Actually, I hate posting links, but that content is of unknown copyright
status and too large to be quoted here.

Cornelius, may I kindly ask you to remove the Reply-To:-headers from the
mailing list headers?

Thank you.

Hi! I'm the infamous .signature virus!
Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!