Re: [leafnode-list] This List's Settings considered harmful (Reply-To:)

On 10 Feb 2000, Matthias Andree wrote:

> Cornelius, may I kindly ask you to remove the Reply-To:-headers from the
> mailing list headers?

I prefer it if the reply-to header points to the list; that way, I don't
have to type in the name of the list every time I want to post something
to it.

--
***** Phil Hunt ***** send email to phil@xxxxxxxxxx *****
Moore's Law: hardware speed doubles every 18 months