Re: [leafnode-list] slink debian packages anyone?

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 07:51:06PM -0500, Dave Wilk wrote:

> does anyone have (or know the location of) debian packages for slink of any
> of the recent leafnode versions?

The most recent Slink packages I built can be found under
ftp://ftp.tardis.ed.ac.uk/users/broonie/debian/ .  Unfortunately, I
think they're for 1.9.4, which has the Y2K bug.  If that's the case
I'll try to remember to put some 1.9.10 packages there tomorrow.

Please bear in mind that none of the packages I build for Slink recieve
much (if any) testing from me.

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/