Re: [leafnode-list] This List's Settings considered harmful (Reply-To:)

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 11:27:01AM +0100, Thomas Bader wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Mark Brown wrote:

> Oops, your Mailer is brain dead. It forgots to add a boundary-parameter
> to the "Content-Type:"-header :=)

It doesn't - the problem is berolist deciding to mangle my mail for me
(in fact, my mailer is mutt which you just recommended).  Mail sent
directly doesn't have this problem.

> > Version: GNUPG v0.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
>                   ^^^^^
> Whew, this sound a little bit historical. Please use the newest version
> of GnuPG, version 1.0.1.
> 0.4.3 is pretty old and has a lot of bugs.

I've got 1.0.something on my Potato boxes.  None of the bugs are
noticable enough to make me upgrade until the next release.

> BTW: Can someone explain me (in german) what "harmful" means?

Not in German, but since I'm here: something that cases damage or danger
- eg, "radiation is harmful".

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/