Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode.org

I incorporated some of the various suggestions. I think a logo would
fit nicely into the upper left corner of each page, which is now left
white. I am thinking of something in the line of the Canadian maple
leaf, but in green. If you have further suggestions, please don't
send them to the list, but instead drop them in
	ftp://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/incoming/
(don't forget to set the ftp mode to binary if you upload a gif).

If you think a grey background is too boring: I abhor web sites that
are too colorful; therefore I am unlikely to change it :-)

The htdig logo will come out correctly as soon as you can use
leafnode.org. Reason is that the logo is linked with an absolute
rather than a relative path.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */