[leafnode-list] Files for newsgroups

I am considering writing a GUI utility which allows users to
manually adjust which newsgroups leafnode downloads from. I
have some questions:

Does leafnode keep a list of all available newsgroups anywhere?
I can't find one, only a list of the ones it is currently
downloading from.

I know the newsgroups-to-download are stored in
/var/spool/news/interesting.groups
Is this going to stay the same in Leafnode 2.0?

--
***** Phil Hunt ***** send email to phil@xxxxxxxxxx *****
Moore's Law: hardware speed doubles every 18 months