Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode.org

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:

Hi!

> > I would recommend you to use a background color different then white.
> ..
> > Also, I would recommend you that you use cascading style sheets rather
> > then the <font>-tag.
>
> Then again, some of us just want text in the colors and fonts in our
> preferences, and don't want anyone dictating to us This Page Will Use
> Helvetica,Arial And A Larger Font And You Will Like It Because You
> Have No Choice.

Use lynx if you don't like color and nasty fonts :=) Or you can get
Navigator 2.x, AFAIR it doesn't include CSS support ;=)

I think, the handling of CSS is much better. You write a stylesheet only one
time (and you can share it between pages), instead of writing x times
"<font family=xxx..." in each page.

 Cheers,
        Thomas
--