Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode-2.0

Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

: I think what I was trying to ask. How do you maintain the UUCP feeds
: listed groups as actively read groups?

I've no idea how Cornelius intends to handle all of this, but I would
think the UUCP mechanisms would be somewhat static.  Meaning, you'd likely
make arrangements with your UUCP peers to exchange a fixed set of groups.
It would be nice if this had some mechanism like the GUP program for
INN which allows a peer to change the list of groups they receive.