Re: [leafnode-list] Files for newsgroups

Hy Phil,

do you know Webmin? If not you certainly should have a look at it
(http://www.webmin.com). If yes do you have thought about writing a
webmin module instead of a standalone program? There exists a tutorial
for writing webmin modules at www.webmin.com and also a webmin modules
writers help at http://www.niemueller.de. Webmin has the huge
advantage that it supports SSL encryption. Anybody who uses leafnode
for more than one machine has certainly some other services running on
the server and therfore webmin would be the ideal tool to administrate
all services with a browser!

Only my 2 Cent!

Dirk

--