[leafnode-list] Can leafnode do this.......?

I've downloaded and installed leafnode and keafnode.  I'd like to know
if it is posible to set it up, so that when I post to Usenet, my nntp
host is shown as "nntp.whatever.org" (where "whatever" is something
that I decide upon).
If so, how can I do it?

I'd also like to know if anyone has a link to a site which offers a
step-by-step guide on how to set up leafnode/keafnode and get it
working correctly.

Thanks for any help.