Re: [leafnode-list] Can leafnode do this.......?

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 01:28:48AM +0000, Paul Hendrick wrote:

> I've downloaded and installed leafnode and keafnode.  I'd like to know
> if it is posible to set it up, so that when I post to Usenet, my nntp
> host is shown as "nntp.whatever.org" (where "whatever" is something
> that I decide upon).

Where exactly do you wish this to appear?  The chances are that this is
either something you need to configure in your newsreader or is a header
added by your upstream news server over which you (and Leafnode) have no
control.

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/