[leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE] leafnode-1.9.11

Yet another bugfix release. Two rather serious bugs were discovered in
1.9.10 by Lloyd Zusman and Joerg Dietrich. The first is a rather huge
memory leak in the nntpd; the second is that fetchnews didn't register
new groups any more (this was introduced with 1.9.10). Some other
rather cosmetic changes were made as well. You can find the full change
list, as usual, at
	http://www.leafnode.org/changes.html

The new version can be downloaded as of now from
	ftp://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/pub/leafnode-1.9.11.tar.gz
(if you can't remember this URL, just type http://www.leafnode.org/
 in your browser and select "Download") and
 	ftp://metalab.unc.edu/incoming/Linux/leafnode-1.9.11.tar.gz
from where it will move into the proper directory soon (I hope). The
other mirrors will probably grab the new version tonight.

Enjoy,
--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */