[leafnode-list] Monster directory hierarchy

*Something* --- I don't know what --- has gone through my news spool and
created every single directory corresponding to a newsgroup. It's huge.
/var/spool/news has 503 entries in the root, and I'm only subscribed to about
twenty newsgroups.

Is it safe to go through and delete all directories and subdirectories that
don't contain files? My gut feeling is yes, but I thought I'd check first.

--
+- David Given ---------------McQ-+ "There is no expedient to which a man will
+- http://wired.st-and.ac.uk/~dg -+