[leafnode-list] Upgrading to 1.9.11

Hi there!

I didn't read any newsgroup since a few months. But now I choose to read
some interesting newsgroups again and so I setted up my news-system
again (upgraded to the newest stable tin and to leafnode 1.9.11).
Now I've got two questions:

1) I looked at the leafnode-placeholder. At the bottom of it there is
   just the old URL of leafnode (at wpxx02). It would look nicer if the
   placeholder would be updated to the news URL (leafnode.org).

2) Why must I get the group list again from my upstream server when I
   upgrade to newer leafnode versions? I would be nicer (and cheaper :=)
   when leafnode would use the old group list.

 Cheers,
	Thomas
--
Thomas Bader <thomasb@xxxxxxxxx>, Powered by LINUX 2.2