RE: [leafnode-list] Upgrading to 1.9.11

If the option is commented out, then it defaults to 90 days.  So, that is
the reason the group file was downloaded again.  It had nothing to do with
the upgrade.  If you do not want the group file downloaded so often,
uncomment the option and put a very high number in the option.

Jeff

-----
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)